time to prioritise business risk management
Prioritise Business Risk Management
ONLY 36% OF SME’S HAVE DATA POLICIES IN PLACE, DATA & CYBER HACKS IS ON THE RISE, TIME TO PRIORITISE YOUR RISK MANAGEMENT.
Is your cloud storage secure? Is managing the risk in your business a priority?
For all the advantages of the cloud, there are some security vulnerabilities that you have to be aware of. Cybercrime is on the rise. There are now more ways to leak business data accidentally than ever before. Despite all this, not all employees take the necessary steps to protect corporate data. If financial or sensitive documents are being email in your business, your risk is seriously high.
Small businesses are most at risk, as they lack sophisticated protection and rarely implement measures to prevent a breach. According to research conducted by the Ponemon Institute, only 36% of small business owners have data security policies in place and focus on business risk management.
Can you really risk your data in the wrong hands? When do you need security in the cloud?
- If you store strategic documents and/or high-value intellectual property.
- If you store information which, if leaked, could affect your reputation.
- If you handle sensitive client data such as health records, identity or financial information.
- If you work in an industry which regulates how data should be managed.
- If you work in an industry frequently targeted by cyber criminals.
- If you feel government agencies should not be able to access your data.
YDOX is the answer to your questions – visit www.ydox.net to learn how we can protect your business from the inevitable.
written by DIGITAL HQ group CEO : Carl Wallace